Day 341 - $18,734

OK... it's March 1st. This is it folks. We only have until March 25th. If anyone out there is still listening to me at this point - I need your help now. First of all... DONATE!!! And try to get everyone you know to donate as well! Try just getting two friends to donate, and then have them ask two friends to donate. And on and on like that. It doesn't matter how much you donate, or how much your friends donate... Just donate. Please!

I am going to try and do a Sonic Fundraiser again in March. I'm going to call my Sonic contact tomorrow and try and set it up for the 19th. We'll see how that goes. If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to think of something else big to do in March. I'll let you know how that goes.

We have some big things going down in Idaho as well. The Idaho Falls Area High School Basketball All-Star game is going to raise money for GOM!!! They are going to do a bunch of things. I'll have more details on that soon.

I'm still editing my video. I am hoping to have that done by this weekend. I know I'm building this up! It should be worth the wait though. I think everyone is going to like it. Hopefully it goes viral!!! :)

I'm going to send my last plea to Ellen. So far I haven't heard anything back from her.. :( I'm just going to keep sending her the video that I made for her. Maybe I'll hear something back.

Send people to this blog! Tell people to visit the blog and become a fan! The only way we can get donations is if people come and look around the blog for a while... that way they can get excited about what we are doing, and want to become a Give One Millionaire!

25 days left everyone! Don't give up on me...

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment