Day 348 - $19,279

One day into Give One Million for St. Jude Week and we've already raised $242!!! Way to go Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt in Ammon, ID! Thanks to everyone that came out to support GOM last night. Your support is very much appreciated. I added Orange Leaf to the sponsor list down on the right - so everyone keep going there to get some gooooooooooood Fro Yo!!

Tonight is Chili's night in IF! We get 10% of everything the make tonight - So everyone go get your Chili's on!

And just look below for everything else that is going on this week. The last post will tell you everything you need to know.

Some more good news! I got a call from the manager of Sonic here in Blue Springs today - and we are officially on to do the car hopping fundraiser on the 19th! It will be from 10-2 here in Blue Springs, MO. So if you are in the area - stop by for some good eats and help us raise money for the kids of St. Jude.

I'm still working on my latest video... and I'm ready to make an announcement! THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE MUCH ANTICIPATED VIDEO WILL BE.....


DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

FRIDAY!!!

so everyone tell all your friends! The big day is Friday. That's when the next GOM video is going to be released. I think everyone is going to like this one :)

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment