Day 362 - $22,199

3 Days left!!! Everyone please donate. Especially those of you out there that are reading this that haven't donated yet. If you are reading this right now, and you haven't donated - please take this sentence as a sign from heaven above - that you are at this website at this time for a reason... and the reason is: TO DONATE!!!!

Seriously everyone... I'm literally begging you... PLEASE!

Just click on the donate link. It doesn't take much time or effort - and it doesn't even have to be very much. Just donate something.

OK - now that I have that out of the way, you may have noticed I have some photos below. And I'm sure your saying to yourself, "wow - those look like some pretty cool photos, I wonder what those could be from?" Well... I'm here to tell you. They are from our GOM for St. Jude week we had in Idaho last week. We raised around $4k from that! HUGE! just plain HUGE! Thanks to everyone involved. I don't know all of your names - but nevertheless, a BIG thanks to you! Enjoy the pics everyone.

Some of the ticket sales from the Idaho Falls Basketball All-Star game went to GOM for St. Jude

Here are the All-Stars warming up


Ticket Sales again... plus see the donatation can?? BOOYAH!!

Proceeds from Consessions went to St. Jude too!

Fellow Give One Millionaires!

Help me reach one million in one year. Donate now!

No comments:

Post a Comment